Friday, August 10, 2007

ACS Must Be STopped Will Be At City Hall


The protest is indefinitely postponed.




New York City's Department of Investigations has just discovered that after ten years of so called "reform" the Administration for Children's Services Division of Child Protection, for which I worked for over ten years, is more messed up than before.

When I tried to inform the ACS Commissioner of some of the same problems and also the DOI what I got for my efforts was an investigation of me. They found unauthorized emails and links on my desktop, me one of thousands, and brought charges against me.

ACS knows all and more than what the DOI is telling the Mayor now. They have willfully not wanted to know.

Mattingly, the commissioner is one of these white guys in a suit who likes to say things like "I'm responsible" "The buck stops here" and "I call 'em like I see "em" but he also likes to say and says more these days than before "It's not my fault."


NEW YORK (AP) -- City workers charged with investigating child abuse and neglect reports sometimes simply took parents at their word when they denied the allegations. Sometimes they closed cases without even trying to interview people who probably had relevant information.
At least one manager doctored records -- after a child died -- to make it look as though he had been on the case more diligently than he had.
Spotlighting those problems and more, a damning new report on the city child welfare agency called for significant changes after 10 children died as a result of bungled investigations..."

Now, to see what I've been trying to tell these fools, go to
http://www.acsmustbestopped.com/

and
http://www.cpmramonvargasisnotanidiot.com/

Ramon Vargas is one of many incompetent managers at ACS who is shielded with an aura of impunity.

No comments: