Thursday, May 3, 2007

Individuals who are beyond shame.

Attorneys involved in litigation against Administration For Children's Services should be sure to read this blog. They will see how Administration For Children's Services has been warned time and time again regarding the incompetence of the namesakes of this blog. These warnings went all the way up to Commissioner John Mattingly, to Zeinab Chahine, to the Inspector General of The City of New York.

I'm not an attorney but I would guess that any harm that the manager who was on duty when the Whitick case came into ACS, that the manager who sent a teenage sex abuse victim and her mother who was terrorized by the father back to his control may have done your clients after these warnings were given by email and ignored (not really ignored, they set out to remove me from their agency) is all the more egregious.

A very competent and capable manager, Patrick Malia, who also has had well deserved fame as a caseworker who has won prestigious awards and recognition, and who is possibly the best softball coach John Jay College ever had, unfortunately sees his job as "incompetents protective manager" rather than (or perhaps in addition to) "Child Protective Manager". His name is on the emails because he is capable and in fact I know that he knows what I am saying is right. What a shame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I grew up in foster care and I was lucky that the foster mother understood that I really belonged with my mom. She helped by letting me and my mom be together as much as she could get away with. I know other people who were beat up and molested by foster families, I was very lucky.

Did my mom really neeed help with me? Yes she did. She did not need to be torn away from me who was her baby. ( I was 3 and I remember that night like yesterday and I'm 22.) She needed help in the house because she had depression. This lady was a Godsend but I could have lived without being woke up in the middle of the night and dragged off to this horrible place where I stayed until they sent me to this lady.I remember holding on to the person who took me from my mom as if she became my mom and then being put in this big room and never saw that person again.